StackMob Platform Exits Beta – Available To All Mobile Devs
StackMob offers a cloud-based backend-as-a-service development tool. While they’ve been in beta for about a year, they’ve seen 60% month to month growth since April. While they were primarily for iOS, they opened up their beta to Android developers, and is now available to all mobile developers. The company allows you to build, deploy and scale apps. The StackMob “Starter” supports one API version and between 60,000 to 4 million API calls and push notifications. The “Pro” package supports 10 API versions and 25 million API calls. Above that and you might as well just buy your own servers. All packages include REST API creation, push notifications, social integration, custom code and analytics provided by StackMob. The prices start at free and scale up accordingly. Get more information here, and let us know what you think if you check it out!
- Developer’s Toolbox: Video Chat, Haptics, Push and Monetization
- What's the most popular mobile app development platform?
- How To Update Your Android App on GetJar
- 3 million users for your mobile website
- Good News Everyone: Update Notifications For Android Apps Are Coming to GetJar